2. The administrator of personal data of the Portal's Customers is the owner and operator of the Portal - Geltag.pl ("GELTAG") address: ul. Porcelanowa 60, 40-246 Katowice, Poland Silesian.
3. GELTAG processes the data provided by the Customers of the parties only for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the proper functioning of the Portal, in particular to the extent necessary to register, submit and fulfill orders and provide other services provided via the Portal, as specified in the Regulations, as well as issuing invoices, bills and financial reporting as well as pursuing claims.
4. GELTAG may process the following personal data of the Portal's Customers necessary to establish, shape the content, change or terminate the legal relationship regarding services provided electronically between them:
a) surname and first names of the Client;
b) Customer's electronic addresses;
c) the customer's telephone number
5. GELTAG also processes the data obtained automatically (such as IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type). However, these data do not allow for unambiguous identification of the person to whom they refer. The data obtained in connection with the analysis of server logs are used only for technical purposes related to the administration of the Portal and to keep website statistics.
6. GELTAG may process the following data characterizing the manner in which the Customer uses the services provided electronically (operational data):
a) Customer identification marks assigned on the basis of the data referred to in point 4;
b) markings identifying the end of the telecommunications network or the ICT system used by the Customer;
c) information on the start, end and scope of each use of services provided electronically;
d) information on the use by the Customer of services provided electronically.
7. GELTAG stores the personal data of the website's Customers only for the period necessary to provide the services referred to in the Regulations, provide improved and new services and comply with the requirements of applicable regulations. After this period, the Customers' personal data is deleted from the systems.
8. The processing of personal data of the parties' Customers for purposes other than those indicated in the previous sentences (such as marketing of services provided by GELTAG or receiving commercial information) may only take place after obtaining the Customer's consent and to the extent indicated in the consent in question.
9. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, it may be necessary to take appropriate actions on the Portal before concluding the contract, as well as to provide other electronic services referred to in the Regulations. Providing other personal data (i.e. data that is not necessary to provide the service electronically) is not obligatory and is at the discretion of the Customer to whom the data relates, and their processing by GELTAG depends on obtaining the Customer's consent.
11. The processing of personal data of the Customers by GELTAG will take place in accordance with the applicable laws, in particular in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (i.e. Journal of Laws 2014, item 1182, as amended). ) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (i.e. Journal of Laws 2013, item 1422, as amended).
12. The Portal's pages are equipped with appropriate security measures that meet the requirements of Polish law, aimed at protecting data left under the control of GELTAG against their disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of the Act and change, loss, damage or destruction. GELTAG undertakes to protect all personal data and information disclosed by the Portal's Customers in accordance with the standards of security protection and confidentiality. Access rights to the personal data of the Portal's Customers have been restricted in a restrictive manner so that this information is not in the hands of unauthorized persons.
13. All information contained on the Portal's websites is subject to copyright and may not be copied, distributed or used in any other way without the written consent of GELTAG.